Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Make an Appointment
Patients are seen by appointment – on the same day the appointment is made if possible. To schedule an appointment, please call (843) 549-1421 during regular business hours.
Please call in advance for office visits. Make follow-up appointments as you leave. We make every effort to stay on schedule although emergencies do arise. If we are seriously delayed, we attempt to notify patients beforehand.
New patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print, and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications you are currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results and your insurance card to your appointment.
We require payment of your co-payment and past-due account balances at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
You can also use our secure Online Bill Pay option to pay current statement balances online without setting up an account.
We will submit claims to most major insurance carriers. Please bring your insurance card and I.D. with you to every visit so we can ensure that our records are accurate.
We recommend that you call your insurance company to verify that we participate with your plan.
Your health insurance contract is between you and your insurance company. Any complaints regarding your coverage should be directed to your carrier.
Please notify us if you have any change in your name, phone number, address, or insurance as soon as it occurs. And please be prepared to present your insurance card at every visit.
Referrals: Please allow 48 hours for referral processing. If you are being referred, please be sure to bring the referral with you at the time of the office check in.
Cancellations or Rescheduling
To better serve the needs of all our patients, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule appointments. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although emergencies arise.
Medication refills should be requested through your pharmacy. They will then fax us a request. We require 48 hours notice for routine refill requests. Please be aware that most requests for pain medications and antibiotics require an appointment.
Please call us at (843) 549-1421 for prescription refills during regular office hours. No refills will be given after hours, weekends or holidays.
After-Hours & Emergencies
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911. However, if you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (843) 549-1421 and our answering service will assist you.
What we need from you
- To inform the staff of any pertinent changes in insurance, employment, demographic information or relationships with other care/services providers.
- To arrive on time for scheduled appointments and cancel, when necessary, with a phone call.
- To provide payment for services requested and delivered by the medical practice not covered by insurance, within 30 days.
- To notify the medical practice of any change in your health status.
- To follow the recommended treatment plan and inform the medical practice of any physical or mental impairment requiring special accommodations.
- To ask questions if directions and procedures are not understood.
What to expect from us
- To be treated with respect, dignity, and be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions.
- To help plan your care and make changes to it.
- To provide teaching materials in a manner that you can understand.
- To be informed of the medical practice billing process.
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given.
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate.
- To communicate your complaints to the medical practice manager and expect to receive follow up without negative repercussions or changes in services.
- To receive care without discrimination to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin.